1) First of all you need Bitcoin and Ethereum wallets. I prefer to use https://blockchain.com wallet but you can use all wallets that you like.
2) You need to have at least ~ 80$ Bitcoin (min. 0.01 BTC) at your wallet.
3) Then you need to exchange 0.01 BTC to ETH using exchanger https://cryptone.pw on course 0.01 BTC - 0.4525 ETH
How to exchange: detailed instruction here (click):
1. Fill the form and click "Exchange"
2. You will see the BTC address of exchanger where you should send specified amount of BTC from your wallet (don't forget about commission for transaction in BTC network about 0.08$)
3. You will receive Ethereum after the 1st confirmation of BTC network.
4) Now you exchange Ethereum to Bitcoin using exchanger https://coinswitch.co on course 0.4525 ETH - 0.01399 BTC
5) So you have 0.00399 BTC (more than 29$) profit per one circle of exchange!
6) If you start with a larger amount of BTC - profit will be higher.
That's actually all!With one such circle, you earn an average of 30% of the amount being changed. In the case of a starting amount of $100 (plus commission), the net profit from one exchange cycle is $30. And if the starting capital is more ......
You can make an unlimited number of exchanges! To do this, you just need to repeat steps 2, 3 and 4. Well and, accordingly, the more exchange amounts, the greater the profit!
You can exchange Bitcoin back to USD in the same exchangers, for example, by sending a transfer to your card.
Only 4 steps that are performed with experience on the machine! This is one of the easiest ways to earn money on courses that even a person with absolutely no Internet experience will cope with.
I hope I described the whole process simply and clearly. As you can see, making money on the Internet can be quite simple - the main thing is to find worthwhile information about it. Share with friends.
GOOD LUCK and BIG EARNINGS TO YOU!